Welcome to the our libraries!! Those who live, study or work in Fussa City and those who live in the Nishi Tama Area and Akishima City may use our public library services free of charge.OPENING HOURS
Tue - Fri 10:00 - 20:00
Sat,Sun,National Holiday 10:00 - 17:00
10:00 - 17:00
Thu,Fri （except National Holiday）10:00 - 20:00
|Wakagiri Library||10:00 - 17:00|
|Wakatake Library||10:00 - 17:00|
- Mondays(Tuesday if a National Holiday falls on a Sunday or Monday.)
- New Years Holiday Period
- during inventory check
Item availableItem available English book,English Magazine,English Newspaper,English Video&English DVD,English Music Tapes&English CD
RegistrationYou are required to get a User's Card to use the lending service of the library.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Show identification such as your driver's license,health insurance certificate or mail certifying your current address.
- Enter the name of your school or company if applicable.
- Bring books to the Counter with your Use's Card.
You may borrow for two weeks up to:
- 10 books/magazines
- 1 CD/cassette tape
- 3 video tape / 1 DVD
- The User's Card is valid for any of Fussa public libraries.
- Return items at the Counter.
- When the library is closed,put books or magazines in the Book Return Box(excepe for CDs,cassette tapes, video tapes and DVDs which should be returned directly to the Counter).however,items borrowed from public libraries of other cities sould be returened through the Counter.
- You may return items to any of Fussa public libraries.
Request ServiceIf you can not find the book you want on the bookshelf:
- Ask the librarian about its availability.
- If the book has been on loan,fill out a request card.When it is available,we will notify you.
- Feel free to ask the librarian for information.
- Fussa City Library has a collection of dictionaries,encyclopedias,reference material,and material about the city.
Copy ServiceYou may make photocopies in the library within the limit specified in the Copyright Law at your own expense.
- Fussa Central Library : 850-1 Kumagawa 197-0003 Tel.042(553)3111
- Wakagiri Library : 1280-1 Fussa 197-0011 Tel.042(552)7421
- Wakatake Library : 199-1 Kumagawa 197-0003 Tel.042(551)0083
- Musashinodai Library : 1-12-2 Musashinodai 197-0013 Tel.042(553)8881